Monday, November 7, 2016

Post 4: Huerquehue´s National Park




Hi bloggers. How are you? How was your week? I´m very fine. Today I would talking about Huerquehue´s National Park. In mapudungun it´s means "place of messengers". This is a public park of SNASPE state system.




This National Park is located in the foothills of Andes Mountain, in La Araucanía region, near to Pucon, in the south of Chile. Huerquehue park has 12.500 hectares and has a elevation range of 720 to 2.000 meters above sea level. You can see that it´s a steep park. The Huerquehue´s forest are "Valdivian temperate rainforest" and you can see different species like "araucaria", "coigüe" and "lenga". Hurquehue´s fauna is very beautiful, you can see "pudus", "pumas", "ranita de Darwin", "condores" and "monitos del monte".     

In the top of the park you can see differents lakes, the most popular are: Lago Chico, Lago Verde, Lago Toro, Lago Tinquilco, Lago Huerquehue and Lago Los Patos, Laguna Seca, Laguna Pehuén, Laguna Los Cóndores, Laguna El Sacrificio, Laguna Las Mercedes and Laguna las Mellizas. 

I have been visited this park once upon the time and I really liked it. I felt a magic atmosphere I want to visit it again. If you like nature, peace and hiking I recommend you Huerquehue´s National Park.


  

5 comments: