Monday, December 19, 2016

Post 10: English Language Challenges... and the end ;(

Oh bloggers, I have bad news... this is the last post that I will be writing. Yes, this is the end of my blog, it's time to say goodbye, but don't cry for me, I'm already dead... hehe it's a joke.

Ok, my english teacher said to me that I should make an evaluation about blog experience and of course, I have some many comments to do. Firstly, I think that this was a good learning strategy because to create and write a blog is very fun and the process to design your blog can be very stimulating. Blog can be a helpful tool to make different things. I like blog's interface. I feel that I learned some english vocabulary and I can do sentences more fluent. Writting about daily and personal topics is a good idea to motivate people. Making comments in others blogs is also a good idea, because sometimes someone can answer your comment and you can have a little conversation with this person, a little interaction or chat.

Secondly, I think that we need more english practice but the we have a little time in classes. I know if I practiced more I cna speak very fluent and I can understand so much because the languages are learned by practicing and with a little of theory (I think). Probably, I will practice in another situations for improve my english because I need it. 

I have one constructive comment: I think that one post for class is great but two post for class is very stressful. We need time to do it! 

Ok my bloggers, it was very entertaining while it lasted.  

Goodbye and be good people 


3 comments: