Monday, December 12, 2016

Post 8: Summer Holidays

Hi bloggers, I am so tired because I am begining the end of my semester and I will have many tests, presentations and evaluations. So, I have to study a lot and sleep too little ;c, it´s very complicated for me because I love sleep a lot. Probably you can look me very irritable during these days. Take me patience please...

So, the proverb says "after the storm, comes the calm" or more contemporary "keep calm and think in the future", and it is exactly that I do because my summer holidays are around the corner !!!! I will be doing works until january thirty one and later I will travel to the south of Chile. First, I will travel to the house of my grandmother near to Temuco. I will stay there about three weeks and then I will travel to Puerto Montt and there I will take a aeroplane and go to Balmaceda in Aysen region. I will meet with two friends and we want to go across the lakes, the mountains, the rivers, deep green rainforest, and many others exciting and stranger places and landscapes. I never have been to Aysen region, this will be my first time and I am very excited and a little bit crazy about it. Have you been in these places or in another austral places? I only want to finish and complete my semester and go to the south of Chile.

And you? what about you? what will you do in your summer holidays?

  

1 comment: